(Recasts, adds details) HONG KONG, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Guorun Holdings Ltd , a Hong Kong investment firm, said on Friday it will spend 450 million yuan (US$54.3 million) to expand an auto-making joint venture with China's Geely Group to profit from a booming car market. The investment will be funded through a new share issue, but the deal is not the reverse takeover and back-door listing for Geely that some investors had hoped for. Guorun shares have risen 88 percent over the last year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Guorun expands car jv with China's Geely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642