* Sees encouraging signs of stability in the United States * To start selling bikes in India in 2010 * Names MD of new India unit, seeking dealers in key areas (Adds details, background) By Devidutta Tripathy NEW DELHI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - U.S. motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson Inc is optimistic about a recovery in the U.S. economy but would continue to tread carefully by adopting cost-saving measures, a senior official said on Thursday. Milwaukee-based Harley-Davidson also said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Harley sees signs of US recovery, enters Indian mkt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.