* Second-quarter results hit by poor sales in Europe * Second-quarter adjusted earnings $0.59/share vs est $0.86 * Cuts FY EPS view to $2.70-$2.90 from $3.67-$3.92 * Cuts FY rev outlook to $4.18 bln-$4.25 bln from $4.3 bln-$4.6 bln * Shares fall 10 pct premarket By Sruthi Ramakrishnan and Neha Alawadhi Jan 31 (Reuters) - Audio systems maker Harman International Industries Inc slashed its full-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Harman cuts outlook, jobs on weak European car audio sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.