* Q3 adj EPS $0.31 vs est $0.29 * To buy Brazil-based Eletronica Selenium S/A * FY 2013 EPS outlook largely below estimates * Shares fall 22 pct (Recasts, adds comments and updates share movement) BANGALORE, April 29 (Reuters) - Shares of audio products company Harman International Industries Inc plunged 22 percent after its bearish margin commentary and weak profit forecast for fiscal 2013. On a conference call with analysts, the company said it does not enjoy the same margins ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Harman shares dive on margin comments, outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.