(Changes headline, adds background on deal) By Ritsuko Ando NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Harman International Industries Inc , whose $8 billion sale fell apart last week, warned on Monday that quarterly profit would be less than half what Wall Street expected, sending its shares down as much as 8 percent. The high-end audio equipment maker forecast earnings of 50 cents a share before merger-related costs for the first quarter ending on Sept. 30. Analysts on average were expecting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Harman warns on quarterly profit after deal sours" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.