(Recasts first paragraph, adds details on results, outlook, changes dateline from NEW YORK) DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc posted a 51 percent jump in quarterly profit on Monday, supported by increased car rental revenue, but shares fell nearly 2 percent on a cautious outlook for equipment rentals. Hertz also said it expects full-year 2007 revenue and adjusted earnings-per-share to be at the upper end or above its previous outlook. "The third quarter results were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hertz profit jumps, shrs dip on equipment rentals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.