* Hertz alleges defamation * Analyst stands behind methods, to defend against lawsuit * Hertz's shares rise (Adds details from lawsuit, defendants' response, byline) By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc has sued an analyst for defamation over a report it said suggests the world's largest car rental company could go bankrupt. In a complaint filed Friday with the Bergen County Superior Court in New Jersey, Hertz accused Audit Integrity Inc and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hertz sues analyst who said it could go bankrupt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.