* Net income misses analysts' estimates, rises 3 pct * Revenue surged led by sales in domestic market * Financial expenses push net income down in quarter * Signals inventory reductions over as market rebounds * Iron ore unit bolsters EBITDA gains, profits (Adds context on iron ore unit in paragraphs 3-6, share price) By Guillermo Parra-Bernal SAO PAULO, July 29 (Reuters) - Usiminas , Brazil's largest maker of steel for the auto industry, said on Thursday that second-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Higher financial expenses curb Usiminas net gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.