* Q1 adj EPS $0.34 beats estimates of $0.07/share * Sales rise 2 pct to $5.53 bln * Expects 2012 tire unit volume to fall 2 pct * Shares up 3 pct (Adds analysts' estimates and North America details) April 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's adjusted quarterly profit handily beat analysts' estimates on better sales of high-priced tires in North America. The top U.S. tire maker, however, said it will sell fewer tires for the full year as it expects global demand to moderate. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Higher-margin tires help Goodyear top estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.