(Recasts, adds conference call details. In U.S. dollars unless noted) By Jeffrey Hodgson TORONTO, Aug 6 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Magna International Inc. reported a higher than expected rise in second-quarter profit on Wednesday and raised its earnings guidance for the full year. The Aurora, Ontario-based firm, which counts big carmakers like General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. as major customers, said the results were driven by an 18 percent jump in sales. Magna said that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Higher sales drive Magna profits, forecasts raised" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.