(Adds quotes, byline) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd is on track for a 3 percent increase in U.S. sales in 2007, an executive said on Friday, but he also called on the Federal Reserve to cut interest rates to boost consumer confidence. John Mendel, senior vice president of U.S. auto operations at Honda, told reporters the Japanese automaker would benefit from new products such as the upcoming Accord sedan despite concerns about the housing market and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda exec sees 3 percent rise in 2007 U.S. sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642