* Q1 op profit 25.2 bln yn vs consensus f'cast loss 106 bln * Annual forecast raised, Japan and China sales improve * Investors looking for recovery in U.S. market * Shares end up 1.1 percent before results (Updates with more details, comments) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's No.2 automaker, lifted its annual forecasts after posting a surprise first-quarter profit, but the boost came from cost reductions and executives ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda lifts outlook on surprise Q1 profit, cost cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642