(Updates with Honda executive comment) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Japanese car makers Honda Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp posted bumper profits on Friday as they sped past rivals in their key markets, but only Mazda saw a better year ahead as worries grow over the world economy. Most of Japan's top five automakers, apart from industry leader Toyota Motor Corp , which releases results on May 8, have forecast further improvement in the current year. But with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda, Mazda post bumper profits; outlook split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.