* Honda partially restarts production for overseas parts * Mazda: limited vehicle output on April 4 at two plants * Timeline for restart of full-scale production not set (Adds announcement on Honda's North American plants) TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp on Thursday became the latest major automakers to say they would resume some production in Japan after halting plant operations following a devastating earthquake and tsunami on March 11. Honda said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda, Mazda to resume some parts, vehicle production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.