* No time set to resume production at all 4 China plants * Still working to resolve labour dispute at parts plant * Overseas firms hit by string of high-profile labour woes (Rewrites with Honda confirmation, no timetable for restarts) By Fang Yan and Edmund Klamann SHANGHAI, May 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor said on Thursday it has no timetable to resume production at its four vehicle manufacturing plants in China after they were shut by a labour dispute at one of its parts plants. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda: No timetable to restart China auto plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.