(Adds sales volume details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, July 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. , Japan's third-biggest auto maker, posted a stronger-than-expected 6.5 percent rise in quarterly operating profit on Wednesday, helped by solid domestic and U.S. sales, and it raised its full-year forecast as a weaker yen boosts its bottom line. After a year of muted growth in its most important U.S. market, the world's top motorbike maker is expecting healthier sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda Q1 op profit up on strong sales, ups forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.