(Adds company and analyst comments, Japan sales forecast cut) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-biggest auto maker, posted a 12 percent fall in quarterly operating profit on Tuesday, hit by a sales slump at home and a weak dollar, but it raised its full-year forecasts. Factoring in smaller-than-expected currency losses, Honda forecast that its operating profit for the year to March 31 would fall 6.6 percent from last year to 644 billion yen, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda Q1 profit down but full-year forecast up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.