(Recasts with details, background, company and buy-side comments) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. on Wednesday posted a more than doubling in fourth-quarter profits on brisk overseas sales, a softer yen and accounting one-offs, and it projected a strong, product-led push again this year. Armed with new models such as the revamped Civic and more diesel offerings in Europe, Japan's third-ranked car maker is boosting its market share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda Q4 jumps on sales,one-offs,more growth ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642