* Japan No.3 automaker's op profit 8 times year-ago result * Honda sticks with full-year profit forecasts * Revamped Accord for N.America later this year key to sales By Yoko Kubota TOKYO, July 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co's quarterly profit surged nearly eight-fold on a rebound in its key North American market, prompting Japan's third-biggest carmaker to reaffirm its full-year earnings outlook and maintain its ambitious global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda quarterly profit jumps, confident on recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642