* Output of key Civic small car to continue at 50 pct * Civic No. 3 selling U.S. car in April * Key Honda model as buyers buy more fuel-efficient cars (Recasts first sentence, adds company comments, details, background, byline) By Ben Klayman DETROIT, May 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd said its North American assembly plants will not reach full production until August for most vehicles, and it will take even longer for the high-volume Civic compact car. Production of the 2012 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda sees N.Amer Civic output crimped till fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642