(Adds initial Toyota data, details, comment, share price) By Sachi Izumi and Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. on Tuesday forecast near double-digit growth in its 2006 global car sales to another record, following an estimated 5 percent increase this year, driven mainly by brisk overseas growth. Japan's third-biggest auto maker said it would sell 3.35 million cars worldwide in 2005, led by 19 percent growth in China and a 17 percent rise in South America that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda sees near double digit growth in 2006 car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642