(Recasts with Goldman revision, details, closing share price) By Daniel Hauck TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Shares in Honda Motor Co Ltd plunged 14 percent on Tuesday after Japan's second-largest automaker cut its full-year profit target and saw its investment rating lowered by two investment banks. Honda's shares fell over 14 percent at one point to 4,330 yen -- a year low -- and ended the day down 13.44 percent at 4,380 yen. The Nikkei average fell 0.56 percent. The company on Monday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda shares plunge on f'cast revision, rating cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642