* CFO confirms 30 pct payout ratio target vs current 23 pct * Shares rise 2.2 percent, outperform Nikkei (Adds background) TOKYO, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co may buy back more shares by the end of the business year next month to meet its goal of reaching a payout ratio of 30 percent, with the ratio currently estimated at 23 percent. In an interview with a small group of reporters this month, Chief Financial Officer Yoichi Hojo said Honda had not stood down on its target ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda sticks to 30 pct payout ratio, buyback eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642