* Q4 operating profit 96.1 bln yen vs consensus 94 bln yen * 2010/11 operating profit seen at 400 bln yen, up 10 pct * Rise in US sales to outweigh weaker Japan, European mkts * Shares end down 1.5 percent before results (Adds analyst, fund manager comments, sales forecasts, forex outlook) TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's No.2 automaker, forecast a 10 percent rise in operating profit this year as demand in its biggest and most profitable U.S. market recovers from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honda's 'greener' line-up to drive profits, U.S. sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.