* Sees EPS $3.20-$3.55 * Slightly lowers revenue range to $33.3 bln-$35.1 bln * Shares slip 1.9 pct (Recasts first paragraph, adds background, updates stock action) NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Honeywell International is standing by its 2009 profit forecast despite a "much tougher" macroeconomic environment, the diversified U.S. manufacturer said on Monday. Chief Executive Dave Cote affirmed the company's 2009 earnings forecast of $3.20 to $3.55 per share during a presentation to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Honeywell affirms 2009 earnings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642