* Net profit 2.3 trln won vs 2.1 trln won consensus * Hyundai posts record vehicle sales in Q2, gains U.S. market share * Carmaker concerned about won, EU debt issues, competition * Hyundai shares close down 1.65 pct after results (Adds comments, details, graphics) By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, July 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor outperformed its rivals as it reported a consensus-beating 37 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, fuelled by strong U.S. sales of popular ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai beats forecasts with strong Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.