(Adds details on possible IPO, executive's comments) SHANGHAI, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor , South Korea's biggest auto maker, should double sales to $2.2 billion from its car-making venture in China this year, despite a downturn in the world's fourth-largest vehicle market. Xu Heyi, chairman of Beijing Hyundai Automotive Corp., a 50-50 venture set up in 2002, told Reuters on Thursday the company should earn revenue of 18 billion yuan ($2.2 billion) in 2004 and remains on track to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai to double China sales to $2.2 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642