* Hyundai halts U.S. sales of 2011 Sonata models * Potential faults in front door latches * Shares down 4.3 pct vs 1 pct drop in KOSPI (Updates with joint dateline, details) By Kim Yeon-hee and David Bailey SEOUL/DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor has stopped U.S. sales of its 2011 Sonata sedan due to door lock issues, sending its shares down more than 4 percent on concerns it could become snared in a damaging recall crisis like Japanese rival Toyota Motor Corp . ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai halts U.S. sales of 2011 Sonata; shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.