(Recasts, adds analyst quotes and more details) By Kim Kyoung-wha and Kim Miyoung SEOUL, June 21 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co. agreed on Tuesday to set up a $1.24 billion commercial vehicle joint venture with China's Guangzhou Auto Group, joining global rivals to target the world's third-biggest vehicle market. Hyundai's expansionary drive is aimed at helping the country's top car maker achieve its ambition of becoming the number-six global auto giant by 2010. But some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai Motor in $1.24 bln China jv with Guangzhou" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.