(Recasts with more details, analysts) By Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top automaker, posted a better-than-expected 27 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, as a stronger performance at its credit card and overseas units offset the impact of a labour strike and a stronger won. The world's seventh-biggest automaker is set to benefit from a post-strike order backlog, a more stable won (KRW=) and on expectations of further healthy profits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai Motor Q3 net tops forecasts, upbeat on Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.