(Adds fund managers, details, updates shares) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top carmaker, said on Thursday its third-quarter profits jumped 49 percent from last year's strike-hit levels, but soft local sales saw profits dip from the second quarter. Hyundai, a rising star on the world auto market, should see good volume and market share growth this quarter as new models lure shoppers, despite soaring oil and steel prices and cut-throat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai Motor Q3 profit jumps, outlook good" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642