* Posts 13th straight quarter of rising profits * Net profit at 2.55 trln won, up 10 pct on year * Defies European slump; China, home market weak spots * Shares down 18 pct since May on macro concerns, labour tension By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, July 26 (Reuters) - South Korean automaker Hyundai Motor reported its 13th straight quarter of rising profits on Thursday, boosted by record global sales, including double-digit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai Q2 net up 10 pct as European sales surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642