(Adds details, updates shares) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, July 26 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, forecast a strong second half after brisk sales at home and cost cutting produced its first gain in quarterly profit in 1-½ years. An expected pick-up in growth in Asia's fourth-largest economy is set to fuel demand for premium sedans, like Hyundai's Grandeur. The company, the world's No.6 auto maker with Kia Motors Corp. , makes more profit from sales at home ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai Q2 profit up on sales at home; outlook strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642