* Q3 net profit 1.35 trln won vs 1.07 trln won consensus * Global market share up to 5.5 pct in Q3, from 5.1 pct in Q2 * Sales up 9 pct, momentum to continue in Q4 on new models * Rising won a risk to growth in 2011 - analysts * Shares down 1.2 pct on Thursday; up about 40 pct YTD (Adds fund managers' comments, background) By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor , the world's No.5 car maker along with affiliate Kia , sees new models and robust demand in emerging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai Q3 earnings accelerate; won risk looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642