(Recasts, updates with executive comment, details, adds byline) By Scott Hillis BEIJING, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co Ltd rolled out its first China sedan on Monday and raised its sales outlook for the country by half as South Korea's top automaker revs up in one of the world's fastest-growing auto markets. Hyundai would make about 3,000 of its Sonata sedans this year at its joint venture with Beijing Automotive Industry Holdings on the edge of the Chinese capital, executives ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Hyundai rolls out China sedan, ups forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642