* Icahn has not made a formal proposal to either company * Investor in talks with Navistar for board seats-sources * Deal far from certain; unclear if companies want merger * Oshkosh shares up nearly 7 pct, Navistar up 3.5 pct (Adds analyst comments, Icahn's investments this year) By Soyoung Kim, John D. Stoll and Paritosh Bansal Oct 21 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn wants Navistar International Corp to consider merging with rival Oshkosh Corp , though he has not yet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Icahn interested in Navistar, Oshkosh merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642