(Releads with bond value, details) MILAN/LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - IFIL, the holding company behind Italian automaker Fiat, has raised the value of a bond issue to 750 million euros and cut its yield in light of the huge demand, sources close to the operation said on Wednesday. Faced with orders worth 3.5 billion euros, IFIL raised the value of the 10-year bond from an originally planned 500 million euros, the sources said. It also trimmed its yield to 80 basis points over mid-swap ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-IFIL 750 mln euro bond at 80 bps over midswap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642