(Recasts, adds details, analyst, background, expectations) JOHANNESBURG, Aug 27 (Reuters) - South Africa's Imperial Holdings on Tuesday reported a surge in 2002 profits, weathering a turbulent environment, and said it expected satisfactory results in the year ahead. The diversified holding company said diluted headline earnings per share (EPS) -- exceptional items and their tax effects stripped out -- rose 605.3 cents in the year to end-June 25, 2002, compared with 523.3 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Imperial lifts earnings, sees fair outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642