(Writes through with fresh details throughout) JOHANNESBURG, Feb 25 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial firm Imperial said on Tuesday increased efficiency in its key logistics and transport business as well as an influx of tourists helped boost half-year earnings by almost 20 percent. Imperial said headline earnings increased to 324 cents a share in the six months to December 25, 2002, from 273 cents in the same period a year earlier. Headline earnings strip out exceptional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Imperial says half-year earnings jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642