(Adds closing share price, comments) By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, April 24 (Reuters) - Top Indian car maker Maruti Udyog Ltd. posted a better-than-expected 24 percent rise in quarterly net profit on Tuesday, but analysts and the company were guarded in their outlook for sales and profits. New Delhi-based Maruti, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. , said net profit in the fiscal fourth quarter to March 31 rose to 4.49 billion rupees ($109 million), compared with an average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India car maker Maruti 4th quarter net up 24 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642