(recasts with analysts' quotes, detail) By Shailendra Bhatnagar and Arif Sharif NEW DELHI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The Indian government plans to complete an initial public share offer of the country's biggest carmaker before the end of March and official figures indicated it could price it in a band of 1,944 to 2,222 rupees a share. The New Delhi-based automaker, in which the government holds 45.54 percent stake and Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp 54.2 percent, has a commanding 50 percent share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India to complete Maruti IPO before end March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.