* June qtr profit 5.6 bln rupees vs 5.02 bln consensus * Will decide later on bid for Korea's Ssangyong Motor * Inflation, interest rates, raw materials are concerns * Shares up 0.7 percent in slightly weaker Mumbai market (Adds quotes,details) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra said it will postpone a decision on bidding for South Korean sport utility vehicle maker Ssangyong Motor , buying itself some time before the Aug 10 deadline for bids. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India Mahindra Q1 net rises, not decided on Ssangyong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.