(Adds Khattar retirement, investment, byline) By Rina Chandran NEW DELHI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Suzuki Ltd , reported an expected 27 percent rise in quarterly net profit on Monday, sending its shares surging as much as 6 percent to a record high. Maruti, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , has nearly half the Indian market with models including the best-selling Alto, and has been shifting consumers to more premium cars like the Swift ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India Maruti Suzuki Q2 net up 27 pct, shares surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642