(Adds analyst comments, background) By Surojit Gupta NEW DELHI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - The Indian government plans to sell stakes in engineering firm Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. and car maker Maruti Udyog Ltd. in the next financial year, instead of this year as previously planned. Analysts say the latest move signalled the government's eagerness to send a positive signal to financial markets after the communists who provide crucial support to the coalition forced it to scrap the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India to sell BHEL, Maruti stakes next fiscal yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642