(Changes dateline, adds mining industry comment, background) By Jonathan Allen NEW DELHI, Sept 28 (Reuters) - India should gradually phase out exports of iron ore as local demand is rising, its steel minister said on Thursday, weeks after an expert panel called for an export levy to be imposed on purer ores. Exporters say India has enough iron ore reserves to meet both domestic and export demand, but steel makers argue the country should process the raw material and export value-added ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India should phase out iron ore exports - minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642