(Rewrites, adds company comment, updates share price) By Arif Sharif NEW DELHI, July 25 (Reuters) - Indian truck maker Tata Engineering and Locomotive Co (TELCO) reported on Thursday a better-than-expected first-quarter net profit, versus a loss a year ago, helped by higher sales and aggressive cost cutting. This was India's largest truck maker's second straight quarterly profit after a losing streak of seven quarters. Bombay-based TELCO , a key company of India's second-largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India TELCO posts profit for second straight quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642