(Adds details, background) MUMBAI, Sept 28 (Reuters) - India's top utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M), said it would buy a controlling stake in Germany's Jeco Holding AG to add to its growing portfolio of auto parts products. M&M will buy 67.9 percent in the German auto parts maker at an enterprise value of about 140 million euros ($178 million). The enterprise value includes debt, which the company refused to disclose. Indian auto parts makers are in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India's Mahindra to buy Germany's Jeco Holding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642