* Net profit 2.27 bln rupees vs 2.52 bln estimates * Sees sales growth improving in H2 of FY from H1 * Wage settlement to impact margins by 15-30 BPS over 2 years * Shares extend gains on better than expected margins (Adds management comments, background) By Henry Foy NEW DELHI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki, India's biggest carmaker, expects sales growth to accelerate in the months ahead helped by the launch of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India's Maruti eyes sales pick-up after 5th qtr of profit fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.