(Releads, adds Mahindra, closing share prices, adds byline, changes dateline from NEW DELHI) By Arif Sharif BOMBAY, Jan 24 (Reuters) - India's top car and utility vehicle makers reported sharp increases in quarterly profit on Monday, as strong sales in Asia's fourth-largest economy and tighter control over costs offset rising raw materials prices. Car maker Maruti Udyog Ltd. , which is 54.2-percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. , beat forecasts with a 70.3 percent jump in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India's Maruti, Mahindra Q3 profits jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642