(Adds quote, background, share price) By Arif Sharif NEW DELHI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Maruti Udyog Ltd, India's biggest carmaker, reported an expected 3.1 percent rise in second quarter profit from the preceding three months and analysts said the firm was poised for sizzling growth in second half sales. Maruti , held 54.2 percent by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , has been helped by a cut in product tax in February that allowed all carmakers to drop prices and low interest rates that have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India's Maruti Q2 net profit at $27.4 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.